Thursday, January 14, 2016

F-hoone

It's been quiet here. Not because I have not been travelling and eating out - quite the opposite. As I am sorting through my old photos I will also update the listings here.

Starting with my home city - Tallinn. At the Telliskivi Centre in Tallinn (a bit outside the old town) there is one of my favourite restaurants: F-hoone. Their food is delicious and the prices are good. Link here to their website. On their facebook page you can see a nice map too and how to get there.

in April, 2013

I have had many many dishes off the menu. And so far have not been disappointed in anything.

I also love the industrial atmosphere, proximity to great estonian design shops, availability of parking and children's area.





I do not have updated photos of the kids corner but a couple of years back it looked like this.


Highly recommend if you are looking for a nice meal in Tallinn! 

No comments: