Sunday, January 13, 2013

Where to go in 2013

If you are lost for destinations, here is a nice place to start: the NYTimes 46 places to go in 2013

As my New Year's resolution included 'less travel', or more precisely, no travel on two consecutive weekends, I am carefully picking my destinations. Happy to see that my April's destination is at the top of the NYTimes list! In addition, with 7 already done that appear in the list, I have enough picks for the rest of the year from the 38 recommended places that I have not yet seen. I must say, the heart draws to Mongolia, especially as I have an open invitation to go there to visit my friend who just moved back home....hmmm....tempting.

But, we have our rough plans already done until August....

January: Estonia - my birthday celebrations
February: skiing in Megeve
March: Italy
April: Brazil! Rio, Sao Paolo, ...
May: Italy
June: - free -
July: Estonia and Greece






No comments: