Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brunch in Paris - Coco&co

kokokokoooooooo

Real brunch in Paris? With pancakes and fruit bowls and eggs any way you want them? Try this little eatery in the 6th Arrondissement (Saint-Germain). We went there a while ago, in March 2010, and enjoyed it. Plus it gets high points for its interior decor from me!

However, this place comes with some warnings:
1. book ahead. My sources tell me it is still full full full
2. I hear they have raised their prices. Not sure how much
3. The service is truly french. I.e., speak french! and be prepared that your order might get mixed up and /or could take a while. We were there with good company and did not even notice the wait.

I have also read the tripadvisor comments and they are horrible. I think completely unfairly but I promise to go check it out again next time we are in Paris and post an update after that.



No comments: